Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Title edited for adult content

I desperately wanted to title today's post with three words from the chorus of a Madonna song, the last of which is the same as the First word of the company I interviewed for today. Ok, so I didn't actually Interview for "Sir Branson's" company today, but I did interview with some nice, but very busy people at Modis in San Ramon. If you clicked on the link you might be wondering what I was doing at an IT staffing firm, but they do so much work for the company, they figured they could staff it just as well. The drive to san ramon is beautiful, except for the fact that I was nervous about my interview and was driving wendy's Jeep Cherokee for the first time. No biggie except for the fact that its a stick, and I have very few opportunities to drive uphill. The Interview went extremely well, and they say I may have a follow up with the CTO at the "inexperienced" company as early as Friday. Unfortunatley this news comes one day after finding out my favorite senior high youth group is playing walleyball on Sunday. So at this point it looks very unlikely that I will make it. A sidebar here, it also means I won't be able to help Ann E. move her couch on Saturday. Although, that does serve her right, she called me at 8:50 a.m. eastern time on monday which would be early if I were still sitting on my couch in Tampa without a job. But considering I was jobless laying in bed at 5:50 a.m. pacific it was reaaaaaaally early. Needless to say neither Wendy or I were pleased. So here I stay for a few more days, my tampa apartment may have exploded by now, and I'd never know. All I have to do is figure out how to get myself some wheels and everything will be fine.

No comments: