Friday, March 04, 2005

I don't know if I should post about this or not

Posting about job prospects ahead of time hasn't worked out for me in the past(IPA), but not posting about a job prospect hasn't worked out for me either(Moffitt, Brandymarine, PFM, Steak&Shake... and countless others). So I'm going to go ahead and talk about the prospect like I'm not worried about it. I got a call mid-afternoon today to say I have an interview in Walnut Creek on Monday at 1:00p.m. So, rather than fly back to Tampa for the weekend and sneaking to Sarasota to play Walleyball, I am staying here and sweating all weekend about my interview. I have to figure out what to wear to the interview, I got some cross eyed/impressed looks at Modis the other day when I showed up in a suit and tie. I'm told under no circumstances am I to dress in that manner on monday. The company has a far too "young and hip" image for me to dress up. So, we'll see how I do.
Today I found another nice little reminder of home, Wendy's favorite authentic Mexican place EL Amigo Taqueria makes tortas. I had a chorizo torta that was absolutely delicioous. Also notable is their fresh salsa that is loaded with cilantro.
I'm eating well, so maybe my weekend of sweating about the job won't be quite so painful.

No comments: