Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Interesting stuff? Where is it?

I haven't posted much this week, because quite frankly my life has been less than fascinating the last couple of days. I am still slowly looking through all of my things trying to determine what I'll need in California, what's worth saving and has to go. Its kind of funny how things that seemed so important at some point in time come down to a simple go/no go decision. If it can't be fit into a box, or doesn't weigh less than 50 lbs, then it has to make alternate arrangements for itself. Time has been tough enough on some items so making the decision is easy. Other things, particularly those that remind me of my sister are far more difficult to part with.
I finally reached my saturation point for Gran Turismo 4, Which means that a significant number of resumes got out today, and important business actually got done. I was going to make myself a little money doing my grandmother's taxes, until I got the result, which said she owed the government a whole lot of money. At least I know when I'm in over my head, so we're getting her a second opinion.
I've officially given up on the Jerkasses at Virgin mobile. I guess returning my email was too much to ask. I've got 2 weeks to find a real job or I settle on something as soon as I arrive out west, and keep working on something better. I have definitely gone way too long without a paycheck.

No comments: