Sunday, March 27, 2005

Take care of him, he's my special boy


Today I spent some quality time with my barbeque grill(and also my family). Its too big and too heavy to try to bring out west, so I have to leave it in Sarasota. I am told it will be well taken care of, but it and I have been through a lot, and I'll have to adust to not having it around. Here I'm cooking a nice big leg of lamb according to this recipe. It was the most tender and flavorful lamb I have ever eaten. I added grilled asparagus to the list of things I can cook well, so you should consider inviting me to your next barbeque. I also spent a good couple of hours hanging out at church today breaking the news that I'm busting out of this town. Most folks are sad but supportive, especially since I've promised to return in May for family camp and the requisite games of brain fry. Muldoon and Cowboy Karl intend to throw me a going away party on Thursday night, we shall see if they can deliver a quality turnout. Posted by Hello

No comments: