Friday, April 01, 2005

Where is the love?

It has been a busy couple of days, let me catch you up. Wednesday I really put my head down and packed like crazy, and then picked up W at the Orlando airport. We had dinner and a couple of drinks with her friend Mark and tried like crazy to catch up with Luerne but she had an audition that ran late and couldn't make it. Traffic on I4 still stinks both ways, but I managed to make the trip in under 2 hours each way. Thursday we were somewhat lazy, but managed to get out for sushi at my former number 2 sushi restaurant, but we received such lousy service that it is unlikely we'll be going back soon. Which is too bad, because the sushi was delicious once it actually arrived. As anticipated the party thrown by Muldoon and Cowboy Karl was bad, but it was bad in a more spectacular fashion than I could possibly imagine. No one showed up but W and I. She of course is beginning to believe that everyone at FPC is a flake, or a jerk who tells you that they're going to do something and then doesn't deliver. Unfortunately I've had trouble providing significant evidence to the contrary. So we snuck of to see Guess Who which for the most part we really enjoyed. It moved a little slowly in the beginning, but finished strong. So, its time to begin the whirlwind final weekend where I expect to have somewhat limited internet access, but I'll try my best to tell you about it.

No comments: