Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So now I wait

My interview yesterday was by far the most quality lead I've had in a while, So its fair to say It's going to be a long 2 weeks of waiting for a decision. I'm still feeling the urge to do something in the meantime, and I keep hoping the temp agency will bail me out on that. I'm due to call the recruiter again tomorrow, to see if I can hustle him along a little. Thursday I'll break down and go to plan C, the outlet mall in San Leandro. Its starting to get close enough to the time I go back to Florida its going to be difficult to arrange the whole thing. Today Calvin Left, so there's nobody here to keep me company all afternoon. Nobody to stare at me when I eat or watch every move I make all day. It makes me seem a lot less important. The wicked witch and rosita came in the door together today, and poor rosita was just embarrassed that the wicked witch would not even say hello. Rosita gave me a big hug and we small talked about Prasha. The wicked witch managed to acknowledge my presence when she needed to know where something was, and a half hearted goodbye, but that was it for our interaction today. 1 day down, 13 to go.

No comments: