Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lets find out how good this blog really is

W's dad referred me to a job with the city of Oakland that paid well, but required no experience. Sounded like my kind of gig. But they decided to make my life difficult and not allow email or fax submissions. So, while W was at work her "aunt" Rosita was nice enough to drive me to downtown Oakland to drop it off. I was up until very late the night before filling out the second page of the application I somehow hadn't seen before. It had 4 essay questions and wanted a 3 page writing sample. So I decided to pick out 5 of my favorite blog posts arrange them in chronological order and attach them to my application. When W got home, we actually walked to dinner and then walked for a while afterwards. So the fitness campaign is going well, and so (I hope) is the job search.

No comments: