Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So, Got a plan B?

So, I waited for a whole month for the famous BP to call me back and hand me a job, and the moment he got hold of my resume he immediately decided I did not have enough experience despite the glowing reccomendation I got from 2 key company insiders. So I'm down to one big hope before I take off for the west coast. My contact TC called me yesterday, to ask if I'd reached BP yet, and my answer was oh yeah, I talked to him alright, and all these stories you've been telling me about how i'm definitely in, its a done deal, we'll set you up for training were B.S. since our boy BP wielded the big hammer on me in the end. So now I'm down to one final hope of staying here if it doesn't work, I leave for SF on Monday to return someday with some experience and a real job.

No comments: