Saturday, February 12, 2005

I smell like a cypress jungle

I had a day today that would seem really busy for a saturday if I actually did anything during the week. I rushed down to make it in time for Youth Sunday rehearsal, and I have no fear that my high school kids will put on a great show tomorrow and make me very proud. It was the usual kind of rehearsal, you should be here when... look up at audience... slow down, the old people won't understand you... that kind of thing. Then it was off to mom and grandma's house to finish up the giant landscaping project. Kind of a shame I got an MBA last year I've determined this week that I could make a good living in moving or in landscaping. So now that their house looks great I can leave for the west coast for a while with slightly less guilt. I finally got to see Ray today, and for the first time in my life I actually said out loud "Now that's an Oscar worthy performance". Based on what authority do I say that you ask? None whatsoever, but I've been a long time Jaime Fox fan, loved his show (even if I did watch mostly to see Garcelle Buvais) But that brings me way off topic. Oh yeah what was the topic? I guess cypress mulch which has me smelling awfully fresh today.

No comments: