Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The seafoam incident

bart
He says there are no easy answers. I say he's not trying hard enough!

I thought I'd get back to my roots today and break out a simpsons quote, If I behave well and work hard all day the boss lets me take a break to watch the simpsons. Today we spent absolutely the whole day painting. The first blue coat went on the bathroom and the first green coat went on the kitchen. The first coat of paint looks absolutely nothing like the color we selected, its very very very sea foam green, and not sage green at all. Wendy is paniced, but I have optimistically assured her that it will start to look more like the color she wanted after a few additional coats *fingers crossed!* I'd hate to think we'll have to put another primer coat on the kitchen and start over.

No comments: