Friday, February 11, 2005

Math Test? Part 2

Ralph
Me fail english? That's unpossible

I get a random email from the recruiter at the company I took the math test for yesterday. It says "We are anxious to move you through to our next round, but we cannot do so without the results of this test." So I call in and say well, I did take the test didn't you get it. The answer was yes, so I decided to be brave and ask how I did. The answer I got was a less than enthusiastic "O.K. not the best but certainly not the worst we've ever seen." She then asked if I'd experienced any trouble. I said yes, it kicked me off one time. She said oh, well then I'll delete your score and you can take it again. I of course assumed that it was reactive like the GRE or GMAT, so I would simply see a different set of questions based on how I was doing (guessing) on the test. Not so however, It was Exactly the same test!!! Well lets just say I was confident about every answer this time and it took me a mere 32 minutes as opposed to the 51 from yesterday. So now I either look like a real genious or someone who doesn't learn at all from his mistakes, I'm not sure which.
...
Wendy and I have shifted our sights towards London instead of Frankfurt. Both of these will make the Where's Jason? page useless since I was only counting on domestic travel when I created it. Yeah, I know... Quitcher whinin.

No comments: