Friday, February 25, 2005

Got a plan C?

homer
"So long Stinktown!"


My fate on leaving Tampa was officially sealed today with this email

Jason
The math test did go well. However, we have hired someone who has experience in banking and finance to fill my immediate need. Barbara should be contacting you at some point. The thought is that our Orlando office may be looking for someone in the summer or fall. What are your current prospects and is there anything that I can do to help?
Bob

What are my current prospects? Ha! Thats a good one.

So that officially signifies the begining of contingency plan A.

  1. Store anything that won't fit in car
  2. Load car with everything else
  3. Drive west until Pacific ocean.

I had contingency plan A sealed in a big manilla envelope always thinking that I wouldn't have to open it. I'm not sure whether having such a plan jinxed me or constitutes being prepared.

I wanted to have something interesting to write about here, once again I should be careful what I wish for.

No comments: