Monday, May 09, 2005

Jason had a little lamb...


This is Calvin, doing exactly what he's done for the last 3 days. He followed my every move, hoping that my next action would be to feed him, pet him, take him for a walk or play with him. He gets awfully jealous when I lavish W with attention, since he believes that's less time I spend paying attention to him. We stayed pretty busy all weekend, which made him sad every time we left. His strategy for keeping me here: Sitting on my feet when I try to put shoes on. On Friday we went to see Aunt Peggy who is looking quite healthy these days. She cooked so much food for us. Saturday we went to Rosita's for dinner to celebrate Nina's birthday we then cooked up the most delicious enchiladas for W to take to work. Sunday it was just us boys at the house riding out a nasty rainy day. Today I wandered off to Oakland to a new temp agency.This one happens to be one floor above the other one I've been to, so we'll see if they do a better job. I'm fired up about my triumphant return to Tampa this week, but I have sooooooo much to get accomplished. It would sure be nice if I had a job to come back to next week. Just when I was starting to feel a little down I got a great encouraging comment from my little cousin Lyndsey. I'm inspired by such mature faith in such a young lady. Posted by Hello

No comments: