Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The end of an Era, Part II


I finally managed to empty out my apartment last week. I don't want to talk about how many times I went up and down the three flights of stairs or how many trips I took to the Trash compactor that was inconveniently located as far away from my apartment as was physically possible. If you would have been a fly on the wall here for the last three years you would have seen the hangout for the Graduate business assocition, with 20 or more packed into this space for wild games of Balderdash. You would have seen me sitting on the couch emailing thousands of fruitless resumes, Several people who had one to many at Jason's Bar and Grill and spent the night on the futon, Many arguments between me and the ex who thought it was OK to keep living there weeks after we broke up and the occasional good friend who dropped by to talk about life and share a mudslide. The new management (who renamed the complex "The Park at Stonebrook") is really making the place nice, so soon I won't even recognize it. I will however, have some great memories here. Posted by Hello

No comments: