Friday, May 13, 2005

372 reasons why not to take the red eye

I'm tired no doubt about it, my flight from oakland to washington dulles was not the slightest bit fun. I sat in the very last row that did not recline. I sat in the aisle, so for the most part I knew the moment someone went in or out of the lavatory. I won't have much time for a nap. Since the post office decided not to put my mail forwarding request in, I didn't know my cable was up for getting shut off, I figured I'd get 60 days before it got cut and I could pay it when I got back. Ooops, no tv no high speed internet. Please stab me now! Especially since my playstation even lives in san leandro. This could be a very long week, I don't even have radio. yes the sound you hear is me screaming. But its not all bad, I made it here, at minimal expense and with minimal hassle. I can survive a few days in this apartment alone with my thoughts. The question is will the world survive after I've been alone with my thoughts for that long?

No comments: