Wednesday, June 01, 2005

There's always a catch

I barely managed to get out of bed on time for my interview this morning, catching the last train to San Francisco that would give me more than one minute to find my destination. I walked in right at 9:30 breathing a little hard and went through my interview. I apparently presented myself well enough and managed the Access and Excel tests well enough that I was passed on to a manager at the big household products manufacturer for a phone interview. The time was set for 4 O'clock so I waited around the house anxiously until then. At 4:30 the call finally arrived and I think I presented myself well again. The job is only supposed to last for 3 weeks which would mean burning my bridges at the Big Retail Outlet (BRO)would be a bad idea. So we may have worked it out where I could work from 7 to 2 and then head off to the BRO. I should know something by Friday. Tomorrow its off to my full time job or at least 4 hours worth of it.

No comments: