Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, if that's not the story of my life.

I had the fabulously good idea to start off all of my weekday posts with a simpson's quote for today. Today's quote was something like "Distracted, Now there's a funny word, do people ever get tracted? Maybe I'll call the suicide hotline and find out." I even had the episode number and a great picture of the wise man who provided me the quote (Homer Simpson). But unfortunately my post disappeared in an accidental window closure. The answer to your question is yes, I really am that bored. My fabulous traveling gig has yet to materialize, which means that I will either pull out my hair waiting (not something I can spare) of grow painfully impatient. My contact exhibited a little bit of frustration with me rushing him the first time, so I was trying to be extra extra patient. But I'm only a man...
So my travel journal has to wait a few more days to begin, so you're forced to read my random couch ramblings. Don't give up on me just yet, this will still get interesting.

No comments: