Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cool new accomplishments for the week.

homer
I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.


Not to toot my own horn, but i'm starting to impress myself with my recent additions to the blog. My favorite one is the new Where's Jason? Link, which gives you a daily update of what city I'm cruising around in. Didn't see it the first few days? That's ok, I've been planted firmly on my couch right here in Tampa, FL. Even more fun is the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Terrorism alert status bar at the bottom of the right side of the page. Its fun and informative. I can't take credit for it though, it's from geekandproud.net . At least I have something to put down on my list of things done this week, it sure has been slow waiting on my contact at IPA to let me know when i have to show up for trianing. My lack of direction on career matters is also starting to adversely affect my Wendy time, since it suddenly appears she may have difficulty getting here for her birthday, a prospect that makes us both very unhappy.
I found some interesting stuff about myself from an online personality inventory its an interesting look into some discussions that the little lady and I have had recently.
You get along best with people who, like you, can agree to disagree when you don't see things the same way.
You prefer being with partners who are not overly confrontational.
You sometimes need space to work through your emotions on your own.
You'd rather not have too many "relationship" talks.
You should be wary if a partner is asking you too frequently how things are going. That could be a warning sign of someone who's not compatible.
You probably don't want to be with someone who tends to have emotionally charged reactions to your conversations
.

This stuff is more dead on than I care to think about is possible from a multiple choice test.

1 comment:

Fabian said...

Dude love the Simpson's stuff...good blog.