Thursday, January 13, 2005

My phone still won't ring!!!

marge "What is that? A quarter? A Chuck e Cheese token? No, its a Sacajawea Dollar, you can trade it in at the bank for a real dollar. "

I spent yet another day on the couch today, I had the brilliant idea to go to Kelly Services just in case the job actually panned out in the next week or two. It turns out they stop taking new applicants for the week at 1:00 on Thursday. I found this out at exactly 2:00 today (Thursday) So that means I have one more solid day of fouton jockeying for tomorrow. Which is good in its own way I guess, since I obviously need to spend more time surfing job boards. I think I'll also put my job status on my voicemail, since my friends who I have not yet steered here continuously call me to ask me if I'd gotten the call yet? Not to mention the fact that as of this afternoon I was down to a mere 12 daytime minutes until December 20th, so if you expect to talk to me before 8:00, good luck with that.

No comments: