Monday, January 17, 2005

Its official! I am going to have a real job!

Bart Alright, I’ll humiliate the love of your life, and because I like you I’ll do it Pro Boner
(Principal Skinner: Its Pro Bono.) I know what I said

Yes the rumors are true. I actually have convinced someone that they need to hire me. I will very soon be an employee of IPA-IBA. They will send me traveling around the country as a financial analyst. So, this means that the thousands of hours that I spent surfing monster, hotjobs, careerbuilder, and BA jobs have gone for absolutely nothing. They merely kept me sane (sort of) while I was waiting for someone in my own social network to essentially hand me a job unsolicited. I may even field a second offer this week that will work out exactly the same way. I will try to refrain from being too preachy, but God certainly works in mysterious ways. I'm still not sure exactly what He has in mind for me on this one, but its obvious at this point, that I'm not getting anywhere that's not in His plan. So, I have to call back Captain Superhero tomorrow at which point he will tell me when I have to report to my first exotic location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois. Stay tuned, its about to get fun!



No comments: