Friday, January 14, 2005

Unemployment Turns you into a zombie

Homer When a woman says nothing’s wrong, everything’s wrong. When a woman says everything’s wrong, everything’s wrong. And when a woman says it’s not funny, you better not laugh your ass off.

Hopefully today was my last full weekday of unemployment. Because I don't think I can stomach another day on the couch. Not having anyplace to go during the day means its real easy to hit the snooze alarm for 2 hours. Not to mention the fact that if you've slept until 11 going to bed the next day before 3 is extremely difficult. Another day of no ringing phone from the man now dubbed "captain superhero" (since he can instantly make all of my troubles go a way). So my fate is sealed for going in to try to get temp work on Monday. I'm going to try to escape my one bedroom prison cell tomorrow and get outdoors and take time to write the skit for Mary B's roast on Sunday. I also have M.C. duty, so it should be a fun time. I think Wendy will be glad to call my house and find me not here for a change. She's heard far too much of me moping around the house.

No comments: