Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Does this restaurant serve Thai food?

So it was back to the grind this week, things at the MOHP (manufacturer of household products) are super busy because of a financial forecast and a month end coming together into a perfect storm of early mornings and late nights. The nice thing about being busy is our management usally feeds us lunch when they know we're working this hard. Unfortunately food is not chosen from the most healthy places. I usually blow the diet during the day at lunch and then feel guilty about anything I eat the rest of the day. I've spent too much time at the office to even get near the gym, so I'll have to get some exercise this weekend. On monday I have a presentation to give about my work project that won't die. I've been working on a budgeting project for 3 months, and its become an excel file thats bigger than 10MB. Its been a great experience for me though, gotten me a ton of visibility in the company and makes my boss say nice things about me all the time. I've learned a ton of fun excel stuff and already find that I'm not hiding from array formulas like I used to. I'm still going through Thai food withdrawl, I ate it 3 meals a day and suddenly eat none. This weekend I'm attempting to finish the closet so we can get some closure on the floor project. I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself with the floor and my work project finished.

No comments: