Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolving to take better care of myself, and my blog

I have resolved for 2007 to take better care of myself. It should be a resolution that is easy to keep and is its own reward. I'll eat better, exercise more, nurture my relationships, and feed my creative side, which means that I'm back to the blog. I won't announce it to anyone, but if you happen to surf by, then I'm happy to have you here. Its been over a year since I took the time to post, So I won't endeavor to catch you up in one post but I can at least summarize 2006 in bullet points.
  • Started new job that underpaid me for how much I worked and in the long run underappreciated my efforts. I'm officially on the market again now that I've passed the 1 year mark
  • Continued to trudge along at a second job where I usually spend more than I make
  • Spent a week in Sydney Austrailia--If its not on your list of places to visit, it should be if its not at or near the top, move it up. It is sooooo worth it
  • Visited Florida twice
  • Visited San Diego for my birthday
  • Turned 30 ugh!
  • Installed a laminate floor over 85% of our Condo
  • Started to Learn how to speak Thai, I'll be visiting there soon
That's the major stuff, I can assure you there was more than my share of laughs, and less than my share of pain mixed in there.

No comments: