Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunset in San Leandro


One of my favorite things about getting a visit from Calvin is I have a good excuse to visit our local dog park, In addition to being on the water, its on the final approach to Oakland Airport. My plan was to get some pictures of Calvin romping around, but he was fairly subdued. So I snapped a few shots of the sunset and a planes landing. I'm still learning best use of the Sunset mode, but this seemed like my best effort. I finally broke down and got a new template for the blog, it was time for a new look. I'm thinking about a new title too, since my life is far more stable than I imagined it would be when I started this thing. I'm spending the rest of tonight and tomorrow cramming for my Thai test this week. I'm going to try not to overwhelm the blog with pictures, but no promises.

No comments: