Monday, July 02, 2007

A quick post to say I'm still alive


100_1023
Originally uploaded by jrherron.
Not much time or energy to post lately, so lets take care of a little business. First of all a birthday shout out to my mom, who doesn't mind too much that her son is occasionally so busy that she has to call him on her birthday. To be fair I was still at work, and I did feel bad about it. Its time to end our fiscal year, so I put in a robust 12 hours at the office today. Why have I been so busy? Well, both jobs keeps me hopping as usual, and Last weekend I sneaked all the way to L.A. to hang out with my dad's family who I've been neglecting for a while now. It was one of those sort of awkward days where the last time anyone saw me I was only this tall, which means there were very few faces that I actually recognized.

100_1023
Originally uploaded by jrherron.


I had a few pictures but the one of me and my dad has so much camera shake in it its not worth posting. This weekend W and I ran out to Lake Chabot Regional Park, which is where the attached pictures come from. I can't believe how close we live to this place and have never gone. We've totally been missing out. We walked a few miles of the bike trail and enjoyed a beautiful day to be outside.

Stop Spying on me
100_1023
Originally uploaded by jrherron.

I'm going to be working hard the rest of the week, so I'm staying home to rest on Wednesday. I also have some internal interviews this week, so think happy thoughts for me as I'm sitting across from someone I'm desperate to convince I need a new job.

No comments: