Saturday, July 14, 2007

Looking nowhere but up


through the sunroof
Originally uploaded by jrherron.
So we'll start with the big news, I accepted a promotion to financial analyst this week, which means a nice little 12.2% pay raise, an office that's not a pass through area for someone else's, and no more candy office. That probably means my days at the BRO are numbered. My boss sent out an email Friday that talked about how the rest of my group would be absorbing my responsibilities and lots of people wrote or called to say congratulations. It felt really good.

The Bridge
Originally uploaded by jrherron.


W came to O-town to pick me up and we discovered a great little sushi place right near my office. That could be big trouble. Then we wandered over to the city for some fun and had some beer and appetizers at Gordon Biersch. As usual I was good and picture happy. I've included some for your viewing pleasure.

Freeway
Originally uploaded by jrherron.

No comments: