Monday, November 26, 2007

You signed me up for what?


So going to Germany to go to a Christmas Market sounded like a good idea, but take a look at what we're in for when we get there. We won't let the weather stop us, but it will surely be a stark contrast to the weather we saw on our first trip of the year to Bangkok. I just have to manage to stay focused enough to actually get some work done this week and do something fun to entertain Todd as he visits again this week. He's headed off to one of my favorite towns, Hong Kong. We thought for a brief minute about trying to join him, but the idea of seeing something new won the battle. W's Never been to Munich, but does speak German, so this should be a really great. As soon as W showed me Munich's Christmas market website I was sold. You should check it out here. Be sure to check out the pictures link.

No comments: