Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Guardian Angel Frog


Guardian Angel Frog
Originally uploaded by jrherron.
This weekend W and I had a rare weekend of little work where we actually got to hang out. Saturday I got up early in the morning and rushed over to Ricky's to watch the Auburn game with the rest of the Northern California Auburn Alumni. They always have a good crowd, and I enjoyed a delicious waffle for breakfast during the first quarter. W and I then went for lunch and we snuck in a quick trip to costco and then tried to empty out the DVR some. I even got to sit and watch the UF/LSU game, making myself a temporary gator fan for the day. For the record that never works out for me. Everytime I root for those jerks they let me down. On Sunday I worked a quick shift at the BRO and W put in a few hours at work too, and then we went to the San Leandro Sausage and Suds festival. It was actually a lot of fun, with beers from our favorite pub, and we ate some delicious barbeque. Horrible for the diet, but a great way to spend an early fall afternoon. I have hidden my camera bag from myself, so I didn't actually bring a camera with me so I'm giving you this as a consolation picture:
Sometimes when we leave the porch lights on, we get a visit from this friendly frog who snaps up bugs and watches over the front door. Frogs have a special place in my house, so this one is always welcome.

No comments: