Saturday, August 04, 2007

Baseball on the Brain


Swinger
Originally uploaded by jrherron.
I've been working super hard lately transitioning between jobs, but I happened to luck into a Wii at the BRO last week. It is way more fun than I should have alone in the living room. Here you see me playing a little Wii sports baseball. W and I spend a lot of time playing the tennis and bowling games. She has some catching up to do since I have a whole lot of years of obsessive video game practice on her. We also managed to get out to an Oakland A's game this week, meaning I can scratch another major league ballpark off my list. So far we've got Tropicana Field, Tampa; ATT Park, San Francisco, and Mcafee Coliseum , Oakland.

Out in left field
Originally uploaded by jrherron.

We met a friend of W's at the park before the game for a little tailgating, and ended up having so much fun we went in late and left early. I guess the A's lost, but I wasn't really concerned either way.

No comments: